FULL INFORMATION NOTE ON PRIVACY AND COOKIES
This information note describes the methods of processing personal data acquired whilst browsing the website or spontaneously provided by visitors to the – website name - internet website.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is The-ma S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Controller”), with registered office in Via della Repubblica Italiana, 8 – 40061 Minerbio (BO), Tax ID and VAT number 02506991203, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0434.572677, fax 0434.572686 (hereinafter “Controller”).
2. Processing purposes
Personal data of users of – website name – are collected by the Controller for the following purposes:
- in order to follow-up specific requests addressed to the Controller by means of the tools available in said website (contact form, information request forms and the like);
- for possibly subscribing to the newsletter and the consequent forwarding of sales communications and various information notes concerning the sector in which the Controller operates, after specific consent given by the user;
- for communications of an informative nature concerning said Controller’s services, following a request for information through e-mail messages or by filling out the contact form and by other communication tools;
- for other purposes, whether ancillary or connected to those shown above and, in any case, falling within the scope of the Website’s activities;
- for processing the e-mail address supplied by the data subject within the context of the sale of a product or a service, also with the purpose of communications for subsequent direct sales of products or services similar to those of the sale itself, without further consent;
- for developing communication and sales strategies;
- for producing reports concerning the use of the website;
- for the website’s security and in order to prevent its misuse;
3. Legal basis of the processing
Personal data are processed based on free consent by users. Consent is provided by means of the banner at the bottom of the page, or by means of using and browsing the website (behavioural conduct).
By using or browsing this website, visitors approve this privacy information note and accept their personal data being processed according to the methods and purposes described hereunder.
Additional consent concerning specific service purposes are collected by means of the communication or request forms.
4. Obligatory data provision
Data provision is optional, the User may deny consent and may revoke any consent already provided at any time (through the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser cookie settings, or the Contact link).
However, denying consent to some cookies may lead to the impossibility of providing certain services and to compromising the website’s browsing experience.
5. Possible recipients of the personal data
Data may be communicated to affiliate companies or companies controlled by the Data Controller, as well as to consultants or to third parties who operate, including in the name and on behalf of the Controller, in order to fulfil the purpose shown in this information note, both inside the EU and outside the EU (in the latter case, only to subjects who are party to the Privacy Shield protocol).
6. Data retention time
Data provided by the data subject will be retained until expressly revoked by the data subject, including by acting on his/her browser, cookie clean-ups, express request or manifested by any other means.
Navigation data will be retained for the technical time required to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected.
7. Data subject’s rights
All data subjects have the right of access, rectification, erasure (right to be forgotten) and limitation of the use of the data.
Said rights can be exercised by written request to the Controller by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
The Controller will provide an adequate response as soon as possible and in any case within 15 days from receiving the request. Pursuant to article 15 et seq. of the Regulation, the user has the right to request access at all times. All Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority; in Italy this is the personal data protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali).
8. Right to revoke consent
This consent may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to the Controller’s address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This type of Cookie is strictly necessary in order that certain sections of the website should function correctly. These cookies are necessary to view the website correctly and in relation to the technical services provided and are always used and sent, unless the user changes his/her browser settings.
According to current legislation, we are not required to request consent for technical cookies on this website, as they are necessary in order to supply the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, the user may give his/her consent by means of one or more of the following methods:
1) By means of specific settings on the browser or on the related IT programs used to navigate the pages of the website.
2) By changing the settings when using third-party services These solutions could lead to the user not being able to use or view certain parts of the Website.
connected to the browser used, they can be disabled within said browser by following the instructions for each
CHROME Complete Guide
MOZILLA FIREFOX Complete Guide
INTERNET EXPLORER Complete Guide
SAFARI 6/7 Complete Guide
SAFARI iOS MOBILE DEVICES Complete Guide
OPERA – Complete Guide
Cookies used by this website